REMOVE candle from packaging tube before lighting. SEE CANDLE CARE BELOW.
Black Absinthe: Captivating, sensual and sophisticated cocktail of black blackberries + black currant with traces of apple blossoms blended with a warm base note of amber and anise blended with patchouli and cedarwood essential oils to enhance the intensity of this dark rich fruit.
At Lolablue, we believe Angels are attracted to candlelight. May our candles bring you peace, light + love.
Handcrafted North Port, Florida
50 hour burn time. 11oz. glass
REMOVE candle from packaging tube before lighting.
HOW TO PROPERLY BURN A CANDLE & CANDLE CARE:
- ALWAYS Trim wick to 0.25" each time before burning.
- Always burn candle within sight and place candle away from curtains or other flammable materials.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not leave candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children & pets.
- Extinguish a candle if flame is too high or flickers repeatedly, let candle cool, trim wick and check for any unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax is left in container.
Our soy wax:
• pesticide & herbicide-free
• supports American Farmers + made in the USA