REMOVE candle from packaging tube before lighting. SEE CANDLE CARE BELOW.
You had me at "Aloha".
Hala Kahiki: Unexpected + exotic blend of sweet juicy pineapples blended with aromatic sage infused with natural eucalyptus, guaiacwood, + cedarwood essential oils.
At Lolablue, we believe Angels are attracted to candlelight. May our candles bring you peace, light + love.
Handcrafted North Port, Florida
50 hour burn time. 11oz. glass
REMOVE candle from packaging tube before lighting.
HOW TO PROPERLY BURN A CANDLE & CANDLE CARE:
- ALWAYS Trim wick to 0.25" each time before burning.
- Always burn candle within sight and place candle away from curtains or other flammable materials.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not leave candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children & pets.
- Extinguish a candle if flame is too high or flickers repeatedly, let candle cool, trim wick and check for any unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax is left in container.
Our soy wax:
• pesticide & herbicide-free
• supports American Farmers + made in the USA